Thursday, August 5, 2010

Quotes about the 1st day of school

I have several quotes that I need to share before I forget.

Madelyn said that 3rd grade is "totally awesome." (Because "that is what 3rd graders say" according to her)

Mary Kaitlyn has been talking about her new friends Reid and Sara. She said "I hope my new best friend, Reid, doesn't fall in love with me." (You want to place a bet with me on how soon I will have this girl in a ALL GIRLS school)

Madelyn likes sitting next to a couple of her old friends from her 2nd grade class. She has 7 friends in her class from last year along with some other friends from older classes.

Mary Kaitlyn had a friend tell her today that "she is better than an artist" while she was coloring an owl picture.

I am so thankful that our prayers were answered with the girls having a great 1st day.

1 comment:

Phillips said...

YAY!!! So glad their first day went GREAT!!! Who does Madelyn have? I was so glad to hear that she had so many friends in her class. Also glad to hear that MK made friends so quickly, and that they were encouraging :)